Muslims around the world follow the sunnah of fasting and they fast from dawn to dusk during this holy month of Ramadan. It is the month of blessings. It is a month that is full of rewards. It is the month that is considered as the month of Allah. Ramadan is the month of being a true Muslim and to remove the dirt and all the unnecessary filth from inside. It is the month that not only brings contentment and joy for the Muslims but it also refreshes the Emaan.
Although the days are going tough for Muslims and Muslims are investigated critically due to certain awful conditions but still Muslims love and enjoy this month. In times of difficulty, the only strength and our staunch faith is on one and only “ALLAH”. Allah is the only support for Muslims and we seek help and ease for the Muslims who are going through the hard times from the Muslims. It is one of the beliefs of Muslims that if Allah is there than we can overcome all the difficulties that are surrounding the Muslims.
The month of Ramadan is the blessed and most important month in which Muslims all around the world not only pray and worship Allah but they can also convince and can seek help from Allah in this holy Month just because Allah eases the pain in this month and accepts the apologies as well. There are a lot of things that a Muslim can do during this holy month of Ramadan and if we continue this even after Ramadan, Insha’Allah Allah will make our life over here and hereafter easy as well.
If we develop some sort of plan as an individual to get maximum benefit from this holy month, this month could go more contented and happier and we can get additional points from Allah. Here are few suggestions that could be followed:
- The men should try to make it a habit to visit mosques regularly and should try to get each and every jam mat throughout Ramadan.
- Atleast once a week, try to do Sehri with the fellow members in the mosque during Ramadan.
- Try to invite you fellows who are Non-Muslims and the neighbours as well to join you during Aftaar time and treat them well.
- Let’s try to feed those and help those who are homeless.
- This is the holy month and the reward is great as well in this month so try to be more generous and donate as much as you can.
- Try to encourage your family members and children to offer taravih with all the other Muslims in the mosque. Try your best to complete the Quran at least one time during this month to attain maximum reward.
- Try to forget the mistakes of others as much possible and ignore the ruthless.
- Mend those relations that are close to your heart despite of knowing that the mistake was on the other part of the relation.
- Try to do Zikar as much as possible.
- Remove all the misconceptions from your heart and accept the apologies of others.