Quran without any doubt is of great importance and learning it thoroughly and with proper understanding makes it more valuable for the learner and in return s/he will not only get rewarded over here but as well as in the hereafter. It is narrated that those who recites Quran well and clear is equivalent to the Angels in rank and the rank will be of those angels who record creations deeds.
Rewards by Allah:
Allah has set a lot of rewards for the one who learns the Quran or reads it. The rewards are stated as under:
- The ones who find difficulty in reading Quran will obtain a double reward.
- The reciters will be included in the list of those angels who are respectable, kind and lofty in rank.
- The person who recites even one letter of the Glorious Quran will obtain one virtue and then that virtue is multiplied to ten so that person gets ten virtues in return.
- On the day of judgement, the crown will be placed on the heads of those parents whose children had learnt the Quran by heart.
- Those who recites the Quran and recites it as well and accepts that whatever said by Allah almighty in the Quran is true and excepts all the halal and haram mentioned in the Quran will enter into the paradise and Allah will also except his intervention or plead.
The person who recites Quran and follows it will be allowed to plead on the behalf of ten persons from his or her family on whom the entry to hell was decided. Allah had given the permission to those and Allah will forgive them due to that person appeal.
Benefits of reading Quran:
- The person who recites Quran will get help on the day of judgment as this will appear in the form of intercessor for the reciters.
- The person who even listens to the ayah that is being recited by someone else will get virtue as well and that virtue will increase the overall merit on the day when the virtues will be needed the most.
- The Ayahs recited by the person himself will act as Noor on the day of resurrection.
- According to the saying from Bukhari: The best among you is the one who learns theQuran and teach it.
- Quran will petition in front of Allah on the day of judgement that s/he had recited me with honour and respect and with proper intention.